I'd care if the person I reblogged this from took...
These are glorious
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
So, I’ve never really made my goals for my whole weight loss very clear. So…. Here they are :) -Thigh Gap. -Currently I weigh 131, My UGW is 115 -Skinny Shoulders -Flatt tummy -Be able to connect my pinky to thumb around my wrist. That’s all I’ve got today :) Maybe more to come.
Reblog this if you want a long message from...
I can’t picture anyone daydreaming about me. I...
Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol
I have a pretty eh views. I’ve done both, and I don’t mind others. Personally I never plan on doing drugs again. But drinking isn’t all that bad.
Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Ten years? I’ll be 27, so I hope to be living somewhere far far away from Virginia, married with Atleast one baby :) Teaching music at a High School. Hopefully :)
Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single...
Single. Uh, single life is good. I have no reason in the world to be skinny, no obligations, no plans or expectations to keep. Although, finding anyone remotely dating material is sorta impossible I’m hoping I have one of those “God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you” moments.
Imagine...: 30 day challenge, I'm going to do... →
plain—old—me: Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years. Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol. Day 04 - Your views on religion. Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life. Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about… Doing this.
I am enough I do enough I am pretty enough I have enough I am good enough
tohellwithliving: every time i look in the mirror i just get more and more motivated to stop eating.
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after...
From this moment on, I’m focusing on losing weight. Like seriously. It’s going to happen.
If you Jump I will Jump too.
I just want a boy who will look at me and ask “What’re you thinking about?” When I drift on in my own world, and not say “Oh Jasmine….” when I reply: “Jumping.” That would be a perfect boy for me.
I just notice my underwear an hoodie match
^-^ it’s a happy day
Are you lonesome tonight?
Sometimes, I feel extremely alone. Like no one here truly loves me here. I don’t have a best friend to dress up with, or borrow clothes from, or cry and spill about boys. I don’t have a boy fawning over me, l loving and drooling over every move I make. I have this plain dark room, empty of the emotional love I seek.
The F major scale stole my heart.
I don’t have a boyfriend, I don’t really even have anyone that I would want to have a relationship with. But I listen to this song with clear crisp notes from a piano and touching stokes from the cello and it gives me this warm vibrant feeling. Like the song is loving me. It’s like I can picture his face in each note, feel his hand in mine with every chord played. & I...
The Beauty of Grace is that it makes life not fair.– Relient K
OH MY NO.
Poems are great things, just not when someone puts them on Facebook and tags you in them. Did I mention it’s a love poem? Oh, I didn’t? Well yeah. Woo.
Who made you the royal dickface
Apparently no one needs to, you make the title all your own.
Stuck in this Rut
I’ve never wanted anything so bad, I’d cut off an arm, a leg, I’d go blind if I had to not to be in this prison cell. I dream of going home and I wake up and I’m in this tiny, cold building. It’s not even a home. It’s a building with furniture, and people who don’t give a flip about anyone but themselves. Surely I was perfectly fine where I was. Logically...